● The information we collect or that you provide when you access the Website;
●Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
● We collect offline or through any other Company services; or
● You provide to or is collected by any third party, whether or not you access any third-party app or website via the Website. Those websites and apps may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Our Purpose in Collecting Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our Website (the “www.myendlessmeds.com”), as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We use your personal information for a number of legitimate interests, including to provide and improve our services, administer our relationship with you and our business, for marketing, and in order to exercise our rights and responsibilities by law.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, as follows:
● We use Contact Data and Help Data to send you email marketing and to respond to your queries on our Website, as applicable;
●We use Contest Data to administer our sweepstakes and other promotions. We may also share Contest Data with partners or joint venturers if they are involved in those promotions;
●When you make a purchase from the Website, we provide the Purchase Data to a third-party provider to enable the transaction to take place. We do not receive, store, or maintain your financial information.
● We may internally use Site Data to improve the Website’s content and layout, to improve outreach, for our direct marketing, and to determine a general geographic and demographic profile of visitors to the Site. We also use Site Data for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. In general, we also use the information we collect to (i) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
(ii) give you notices about your account including expiration and renewal notices; and (iii) carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Third-Party Information Collection
We share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
● We may offer services in conjunction with a partner company. In order to provide co-branded services to you, it is necessary to share your personal information with our partner company to provide co-branded services. If data is being collected and/or maintained by any company other than us, you will be notified prior to the time of such data collection or transfer. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using a particular service. Certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device.
●We share your email address with third parties that help with our marketing efforts, such as email list administrators.
● We share personal information and anonymized data with third party hosting and analytics companies to host the Website and services, and to improve our offerings.
●We share your personal information with payment processors and third-party logistics providers for processing and shipping of your order from the Website (“www.myendlessmeds.com”).
● Under confidentiality agreements, we may match user information with third party data. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics (for example, 47% of our Website users are female) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, or other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
● We may share your information with third parties in special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, pursuant to a corporate transaction, or under circumstances described below.
●We may disclose account information where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms and Conditions of Use or who may be causing injury or interference with (intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, those of other Website users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Disclosure of Aggregated Information We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction in any way permitted by applicable law.